“The Golf Industry’s Hiring Solution”
CareerLinks is the PGA of America’s complimentary award winning employment referral service that enables golf facility and golf industry employers to recruit qualified PGA Professionals for management opportunities such as Head Golf Professional, Director of Golf, General Manager, Director of Instruction, and more, quickly and without any cost to the employer.
CareerLinks' success revolves around two key components, with the most important being the professional services and assistance provided by a team of regional PGA Employment Consultants. PGA Employment Consultants make the CareerLinks process fast and efficient by providing employers with materials, tools, and guidance to facilitate the hiring process. In addition, Consultants assist with needs analysis, position descriptions, customized compensation data, resume screening strategies, interview questions, and much more.
The second component of CareerLinks is a state-of-the-art automated database search system that can instantly identify qualified PGA candidates based on the employer’s specific search specifications. Your PGA Employment Consultant will work with you in developing a desired candidate profile and geographic search area, and then CareerLinks will search the database and notify those PGA Professionals who match your profile. Interested candidates will forward their resumes to you, and then you can review the resumes, conduct interviews, and hire the candidate of your choice.
Since its inception in 1996, CareerLinks has established a proven record of successfully assisting a wide spectrum of golf facilities and golf industry businesses in hiring PGA Professionals for a variety of key management positions. The CareerLinks service is complementary, with the goal of assuring a strong relationship between your facility and the PGA of America, and we look forward to helping with your employment needs.
PGA CareerLinks Features:
- Backed by the resources and credibility of the PGA of America, the world’s largest working sports organization.
- Recognized by PGA Professionals as the golf industry's primary employment referral service.
- Awarded “Association Program of the Year” by The Boardroom magazine.
- Provides complimentary assistance from a highly trained team of regional Employment Consultants.
- Has established a proven record of successfully assisting many of the country’s finest facilities in hiring key management staff.
- Utilizes the golf industry’s most extensive database that includes the work experience, skills, education, and employment preferences of PGA Professionals.
- Provides employers with materials and tools to make the hiring process as efficient as possible.
- Allows each employer to customize their search based on specific criteria, experience, and region.
- Provides a manageable number of candidates with qualifications targeted to the position.
- Provides access to custom compensation data and reports from the PGA Compensation Survey.
- Includes special pricing on background checks and pre-employment screening through a PGA recommended provider.
To find out more about PGA CareerLinks and to obtain a copy of the PGA Hiring Solution Guide, contact your Regional PGA Employment Consultant.